Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not make it healthy, fast and delicious? This yummy bowl of Oatmeal will be the perfect breakfast to start the New Year and to get back to the morning routine after the holidays. With just 4 ingredients your kids will love it, and so will you!
Prep time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Makes 1 servings (1 cup per serving)
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 medium banana (smashed with our Deluxe Steel Masher)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Combine all the ingredients into a small saucepan stir the ingredients together and turn heat to medium/high.
- Bring it to a boil. Then, turn heat down to low and continually stir for around 3-5 minutes as the oatmeal cooks and thickens. (Check out our Essential Ten Piece Cooking Set)
- Once oatmeal is at your desired consistency, remove from heat and serve immediately.
Make it fun by serving it on our Mickey Mouse Dinnerware Set and enjoy a healthy breakfast that your whole family can enjoy prepared in under 10 minutes. You can top it off with some extra banana slices or any fruit of your choosing.
Make sure to check out our Organize and Thrive section to make the best use of your kitchen and make the transition to a healthy living easier and enjoyable.