Instant Zucchini Sauté
Who else is a zucchini lover? It’s the perfect vegetable side dish for family dinners and also works great as a tasty, light lunch. It is extremely low on calories and it gives you the feeling of being full. Zucchinis are also rich in fiber and have a high water content. Your body will thank you for it. Start enjoying some zucchini sauté and love your body again. Eat good, feel good.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Makes 5 servings (1 cup per serving)
- 1 ¼ pounds zucchini (about 3 medium zucchini) - get the perfect cut with our vegetable slicer and don't forget to wash them using a vegetable brush
- ½ teaspoon olive oil (or use our oil sprayer)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano (measure it with our metering spoon)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (make it easy with our small vegetable chopper)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper (or use our electric seasoning mill)
- Cut zucchini in half crosswise, then cut each half into 4 lengthwise sticks.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat (use our stone induction pan to enhance flavor).
- Add oregano and garlic, and saute for about 2 minutes (use our heat resistant utensils for easy cooking).
- Add zucchini and lemon peel, and saute for about 3 minutes until zucchini is lightly browned.
- Mix in Parmesan cheese and pepper. Serve warm. (if you're watching your diet, we recommend our portion controller).
- Bonus: use our lunch containers to take them to the office along with a pill organizer water bottle to maximize your daily regimen.
Make it, love it and share it with you friends and family. Don't forget, use our towel racks to simplify cleaning, and store any unused ingredients in the extra fridge containers. Find the potential of your kitchen workspace.\
Check our collections below and make use of your kitchen, the right way. Your transition to a healthy lifestyle is easier than you think.
Nutrition Information per Serving: Calories 32, Carbohydrates 5 g, Dietary Fiber 2 g, Protein 2 g, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 1mg, Sodium 31 mg.
Photo provided by SimplyRecipes.com