Delicious Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Oatmeal is is delicious and it’s shockingly great for your skin. Eating oatmeal will also supply you with energy, protein and healthy fats, thus making it the perfect breakfast.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
Makes 4 servings. 3⁄4 cup per serving.
- 1 ¾ cups 100% apple juice (use our juice processor and avoid high fructose syrups.)
- 1 cup quick cooking oats (keep your oats fresh with our sealing clips.)
- 1 large apple, cored and cut into bite-size chunks. (try our slicer)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (measure it)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium, microwave safe bowl.
- Place in microwave uncovered and cook on high for about 2 minutes.
- Stir and let cool for 1 minute before serving.
- Take it with you using our collapsible lunch container.
- Bonus: clean up any messes easily with our towel rack.
Replace your sugar filled breakfast waffles with some healthy oatmeal and start your day right. Make your kids’ morning extra special by serving it in our mickey mouse dinner set.
Check our collections below and make use of your kitchen, the right way. Your transition to a healthy lifestyle is easier than you think.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories 157, Carbohydrate 34 g, Dietary Fiber 4 g, Protein 3g, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 78 mg