Fruity Paradise Breeze Dessert
Learn how to make the sweet and refreshing dessert using just a few ingredients and our portable microblender. You can always choose different fruits to put in your smoothie and make different combinations.
Prep-time: 5 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups of strawberries. (simplify it with our leaf remover)
- 1 large banana (slice it super easily)
- 2 ripe mangos, and you can use our to slice your mangoes and your bananas (chop them without making a mess)
- 1⁄2 cup of ice cubes. Make this step a whole lot cooler with the Handy Honeycomb ice Maker
- Combine all ingredients and blend until mixture is smooth (try our on the go blender).
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Surprise your friends by serving them in our unique ice glasses. It's a cool way to put a little fun in your dinner party and your guests will love it. You can also make them frozen lollipops for the kids.
Check our collections below and make use of your kitchen, the right way. Your transition to a healthy lifestyle is easier than you think.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories 121, Carbohydrate 31 g, Dietary Fiber 4 g, Protein 1 g, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 3 mg