Healthy Homemade Fruit Popsicles
Make these healthy popsicles at home and serve them instead of sugar filled alternatives. It's never too late, or too early, to enjoy a frozen treat. If it's made out of the healthy, savory stuff you love, then why not?
Prep time: 10 minutes
4 hours in freezer
- 4 cups of fresh fruits and/or berries of your choice.
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- 12 large mint leaves (try our herb stripper for fast prep)
- Optional: organic honey, to taste
- Rinse fruits of your choice. (use our kitchen sink rack and don't forget to brush them to remove bacteria from the market).
- Place fruits, mint leaves, and honey in your blender and blend until mixture is very smooth (try our mini electric blender for best results).
- Pour mixture into our mini-pop molds, and freeze for 4 hours.
- When popsicles are frozen and ready to be enjoyed, simply remove the lid and enjoy.
- Easily clean up your workspace with our towel rack and store those unused ingredients in our fridge containers.
- Bonus: check out our foodie ingenuity collection for other great ideas, like our fruit carver, thin ice tray maker for water bottles and self-stirring mugs!
With the right tools, you can try new ideas and recipes. It takes no time to realize how simple things become and how easy it is to be creative. Love your kitchen, love yourself.
Check our collections below and make use of your kitchen, the right way. Your transition to a healthy lifestyle is easier than you think.