Unlimited Breakfast Fruit Cup
One of the easiest recipes to make, but the hardest to keep. Be creative with this new twist on an old breakfast ensemble.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes 4 servings. ½ cup per serving.
- 2 oranges, peeled, seeded, and sliced into bite-size pieces (use our shredder for simple and super fast prep)
- ½ cup of assorted berries (use our kitchen rack sink to wash and drain easily)
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced (use our mandoline slicer for effortless prep)
- ½ cup of oatmeal (keep and store its container in place)
- 1 tablespoon raisins (store them in our fridge containers when not in use)
- 1⁄3 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine fruit.
- Divide fruit equally into 4 bowls.
- Put a rounded tablespoon of lowfat yogurt over fruit in each bowl, and sprinkle equal amounts of ground cinnamon before serving.
- Bonus: take your breakfast snack on the go with our portable containers, and make sure to stay hydrated with our chic style thermos.
A simple recipe at heart, it is hard to keep due to its ingredient maintenance. Our products and tools are design specifically for reuse, so simple recipes can become part of your routine.
Check our collections below and make use of your kitchen, the right way. Your transition to a healthy lifestyle is easier than you think.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories 81, Carbohydrate 19 g, Dietary Fiber 2 g, Protein 2 g, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 1 mg, Sodium 14 mg