Grilled Shrimp Salad
This delicious Grilled Shrimp Salad recipe will be the perfect lunch or dinner during this spring season. Enjoy a healthy and delicious shrimp salad with a zesty flavour! This salad is guaranteed to have all your family on board with having healthy eating habits!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup light olive oil
- 1 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 300 grams of shrimp - pealed and deveined
- 1 Iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 Avocado sliced - Use our Avocado Slicer for more efficiency
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of croutons
- Blend all dressing ingredients in our Portable Blender for the perfect mixture. After, our into bowl and set aside.
- Heat up a gas or charcoal grill
- Marinate shrimp in 1/4 of the dressing for 10 minutes.
- Gently place shrimp onto hot grill and let cook for 2-4 minutes each side. Remove and place on a separate plate. Use our clip tongs to flip shrimp on the grill to make this step easier.
- To prepare salad: Add chopped lettuce, diced tomatoes and sliced avocado in a bowl. Drizzle the rest of the dressing on top of the salad.
- Divide salad into two large bowls or 4 small bowls and place shrimp on top!
Time for you and your family to enjoy a healthy and delicious meal! This can work as a small starter for a meal or as a meal itself. Depending on the portions of the salad and your meal plans! Remember to enjoy immediately after serving to avoid the lettuce getting soggy!