Zany Vegetable Quesadillas
Bring the southwest to your lifestyle with these delicious quesadillas that are delicious to make and easy to take with you.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Makes 4 servings. 1 tortilla per serving.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper. (use our vegetable slicer for fast prep)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion (try our small vegetable chopper)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato (use our handheld slicer)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Spray a medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Sauté bell pepper and corn until softened, about 5 minutes. To best retain flavor, use our stone induction frying pans to cook this delicious meal, or make it dual flavored with our unique dual pan.
- Add green onion and tomato; cook for several minutes more until heated through; stir in cilantro. (pro tip: our cooking utensils are perfect for this step).
- Heat tortillas in a large skillet over high heat. Place equal amounts of cheese and vegetables on each tortilla; fold in half and continue to cook until cheese is melted and tortilla is crisp and lightly browned. Serve while hot!
- Bonus: take them on the go with our steel lunch containers, and take a stylish thermos with you.
- Clean up easy with our wall tissue holder and our versatile towel rack. Make more your kitchen a more functional workspace.
You have yourself some tasty quesadillas. You can also serve them with some red salsa and light sour cream to add more flavor.
Check our collections below and make use of your kitchen, the right way. Your transition to a healthy lifestyle is easier than you think.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories 134, Carbohydrate 20 g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 7 g, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 3 mg, Sodium 302 mg