Zesty Asian Chicken Salad
Asian food has taken the food world by storm because of its zesty flavors. This Asian Chicken Salad is a unique meal for a well-balanced and zen lifestyle. Introduce a new cuisine in your everyday routine. It’s a healthy choice and you’ll find it quite spontaneous (in a delicious way, of course).
Prep time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings. 1 cup per serving.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chilled.
- 3 green onions, sliced (do it best with our spiralizer, or shredder)
- 1 1⁄2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into strips (cut it fast using our shredder)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup fat free Asian or sesame salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup 100% orange juice (our juice wizard makes juice out of any vegetable)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (use our small chopper)
- Cut chicken breasts into small strips and place in our induction stone pan with onions, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, and cabbage.
- In a small bowl, stir together dressing and juice. Pour over salad and toss well to coat. Stir in cilantro. Serve at room temperature (you can also use our food chopper mix and cut into smaller pieces).
- Bonus: take it to the office with our collapsible lunch container and foldable dinnerware. Stay nimble throughout the day.
Check our collections below and make use of your kitchen, the right way. Your transition to a healthy lifestyle is easier than you think.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories 184, Carbohydrate 13g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Protein 22g, Total Fat 5g, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 456mg