Delicious Mango Chicken Stir-Fry
A quick, delicious meal that sparks the tastebuds of all who enjoy an oriental cooking style.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Makes 4 servings. 1½ cups per serving.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size chunks (use our protein processor to make it simple)
- ¼ cup pineapple juice (it's easy with our pineapple peeler)
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger (measure it for best results)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 2 mangos, pitted and cut into bite-size strips
- ¼ cup toasted, slivered almonds (try our small vegetable chopper)
- ground black pepper to taste (our electric seasoning mill does the job)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
1. Spray a large wok or skillet with nonstick cooking spray (for best results use our stone induction pan).
2. Sauté chicken over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 10 minutes (try our steel cooking utensils for best performance).
3. In a small bowl, stir together pineapple juice, soy sauce, and ginger. Add sauce and bell pepper to the skillet (use our stove protectors to avoid stains).
4. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes until peppers are crisp-tender.
5. Add the mango and almonds to the wok or skillet and cook until hot. Season with ground black pepper to taste.
6. Serve each cup of stir-fry over ½ cup of brown rice, or use our meal portion control for quick serving sizes.
Check our collections below and make use of your kitchen, the right way. Your transition to a healthy lifestyle is easier than you think.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 387, Carbohydrate 47 g, dietary Fiber 7 g, Protein 31 g, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, dinner 39 Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 68 mg, Sodium 496 mg.