Easy Turkey Skillet Dinner
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Makes 4 servings.
Skillet dinners are my go to recipes. After a long day at work, the last thing on my mind is cooking a gourmet meal. Who doesn’t love recipes that offer delicious food with a minimal clean up?
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3⁄4 pound of lean ground turkey (psst...use our protein processor)
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped (use our small chopper)
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of oregano, and garlic powder (measure it)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced with our mandoline slicer
- Spray nonstick cooking spray in a large skillet. (use our stone induction skillet for enhanced flavor).
- Brown turkey and onion over medium heat until turkey is cooked through and onion is soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, and seasonings. Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes (mix using our heat-resistant silicone utensils).
- Add zucchini and cook for 5 minutes more. Serve while hot and garnish with your preferred seasoning.
- On a diet? Keep yourself on watch with our portion controller.
- Save some for later using our premium steel containers. Guaranteed to keep your food fresh at home, and at the office.
You can try serving it with some green salad and some whole wheat bread to make it a complete, well-balanced meal.
Check our collections below and make use of your kitchen, the right way. Your transition to a healthy lifestyle is easier than you think.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories 181, Carbohydrate 13g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Protein 21g, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 57mg, Sodium 462 mg
Photo provided by RecipeRunner.com