Five Ingredient Zucchini Noodles
We live in a carb world, but eating healthy doesn't always have to be unappetizing or boring. Switch out your pasta carb-filled bowl for some fun yummy spinach parmesan zucchini noodles. It’s kid friendly, vegetarian and just delicious. Try something healthy, challenge yourself.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Makes 4 servings.
- 3 medium fresh zucchinis
- 2 tablespoons of butter (measure it with our spoon meter)
- 2 minced garlic cloves (use our small vegetable chopper)
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- ½ cups of freshly grated Parmesan cheese (grate with our all in one)
- 1 cup of pre-cooked shrimp or chicken (optional)
- Use our vegetable spiralizer to slice your zucchini.
- Place your cooking pan to medium heat (try our dual pan to cook the shrimp and chicken at the same time).
- Add two tablespoons of butter along with the minced garlic and let sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add your zucchini noodles and spinach. Let cook for 2-3 minutes while gently mixing everything together, until spinach leaves are wilted. (FYI, don’t overcook the zucchini noodles or they will get soggy). Stir using our cooking utensils for best performance.
- Add ½ cup of the freshly grated Parmesan cheese and stir until the cheese coats all the zucchini noodles.
- Serve and add salt and pepper to your taste, use our electric seasoning mill for seamless garnishing.
- Sauté the shrimp 2-3 minutes (if you didn't feel comfortable doing at the same time as the noodles, varies on your experience).
- Bonus: use our premium steel food containers to store, or handle serving. Take it with you for lunch at the office
One meal at a time, it's simple to gain nutritional balance. You can even make your own recipe with the right tools. Get motivated, you're there already.
Check our collections below and make use of your kitchen, the right way. Your transition to a healthy lifestyle is easier than you think
Photo provided by EatingWell.com