Skillet Beef Mushroom Fajitas
Fajitas are the perfect weeknight dinner for the family. It requires minimal prepping and minimal cooking time. This flavourful recipe will definitely become one of your favourites and a meal your family will enjoy any day of the week!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. Beef fillet cut into strips - Get the perfect cut with our Ceramic Knife Set
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper - Electric seasoning mill
- 3 bell peppers, thinly sliced - Save time with our all in one shredder.
- 2 cups of mushrooms thinly sliced - Save time with our all in one shredder.
- Tortillas, for serving
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil in a medium sized skillet.
- Once oil is heated add beef fillet strips and a pinch of salt. Let cook for 8 minutes.
- Add thinly sliced bell pepper and mushroom into skillet and let cook for 5 minutes until soft.
- When finished turn off stove and add 2 tsp. of cumin, pepper and salt to taste and toss until combined.
- Serve on warm tortillas.
Once it's served on the warm tortilla you can add some lime juice on top to give it some zest and any salsas that you would like. Any add on will only enhance the flavour! This sizzling hot skillet beef fajitas is what dinner dreams are made of! It's the perfect fast and flavourful weeknight dinner that everyone will enjoy!