Vegetarian Halloumi Cheese Burger
Our delicious Vegetarian Halloumi Cheese Burger will change your lunch forever! Besides being extremely delicious, it is all the same healthy! Halloumi Cheese is high in protein and calcium, making it the perfect delicious and nutritious vegetarian meal.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 4 Sliced mushrooms
- 1g of fresh rocket leaves
- 1/2 Avocado sliced - Use our Avocado Slicer for efficiency
- 1 Halloumi cheese
- 1 sesame seed bagel
- Slice avocado and put aside.
- Slice one sesame seed bagel horizontally.
- With our handy food steamer, steam the sliced mushrooms and the rocket leaves for about 5 minutes until soft.
- Take mushrooms and rocket leaves out onto separate bowl and add the sliced avocado. Season with some lime juice, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Heat up the stone frying pan with a little but of olive oil and place Halloumi cheese. Leave for about two minutes on each side until golden.
- Place grilled Halloumi on bagel, add mushrooms, rocket leaves and avocado mixture on top.
- And enjoy!
You can also choose to toast the bagel for more of a crunchy burger, but that is up to personal taste. This will be the perfect healthy burger for your family to enjoy on a lazy Sunday or on a stress full work day. It's never been easier to start enjoying a healthy lifestyle and to get your family on board.